Trims and Pricing
How does the 911 Turbo trim stack up on the roadways?
- Pricing: As always, this Porsche gives you a broad array of standard features, and prices start at $159,200.
- Top Track Speed: Do you want to know how fast you can go when you floor it? On the tracks, the 911 Turbo tops out at 198 mph.
- Mileage: For a sports car, you’re definitely getting your money’s worth at the tank with an average of 23 mpg on the highway and 19 mpg in the city.
You are sure to catch more than a few eyes on the Naperville streets with the 911 Turbo’s attractive exterior:
- Eternal Design: Move beyond the fads of the decade with refined deigned elements that will stand the test of time.
- Porsche Dynamic Light System (Plus): As you hit corners, the main headlights swivel to match your steering angle and current speed.
- Porsche Active Aerodynamics: This system includes a rear wing and front wheel spoiler. It reduces wind resistance to improve performance.
The key to a powerful sports car is the right combination of performance equipment:
- 3.8L V6 Rear Engine: This twin turbo engine sits at the rear and comes in two power levels. The first gives you 540 hp while the second gives you 580 hp.
- Porsche Active Suspension Management: To reduce pitch and roll while increasing traction, this elective active damping system continuously varies the damping force to match your driving style and the roads.
- Porsche Dynamic Chassis Control: As you round a corner, the system suppresses lateral body movement and instability.
Interior Features and Design
Select from high-end speaker systems, and stay entertained on your Tinley Park commute:
- Bose Sound System: With 555 watts of output and 12 loudspeakers, you won’t want for power or clarity.
- Burmester Surround Sound: If you want even more power, try this 12 speaker system with 821 watts of power and a 300 watt subwoofer.
- Porsche Communication Management: Enjoy two SD card readers, mobile connectivit,y and a central unit for your infotainment applications.
Advanced Safety Technologies
Be prepared for the unexpected with advanced safety features ready to react in milliseconds:
- Porsche Stability Management: Using anti-slip regulation and automatic brake differential, PSM improves your traction for a higher level of agility and stability.
- Vehicle Body: The intelligent lightweight construction uses extremely rigid yet thin steel for a truly efficient structure.
- Porsche Side Impact Protection System: The driver and passenger’s full-sized airbags deploy in two stages according to the intensity of collision.
2017 Porsche 911 Turbo Reviews
Here’s what the experts have to say about the 2017 911 Turbo:
- Auto Blog: “The forced-induction flagships have different engine hardware, another first for the lineup, with the S gaining larger turbo impellers and housings. A revised differential enhances the precision of power transfer, while the PDK dual-clutch transmission (the only gearbox available) gains a centrifugal pendulum for smoothness.”
- Road and Track: “There’s almost nothing this car can’t do. Wanna go 200 mph on the autobahn? The S will raise you by 5 mph, making it the first Turbo to enter the twos. Yet it still has seats for four (kind of). Want to somnambulate to work the morning after a heavy night? The Turbo can do that, too, blending its seven ratios with unobtrusive subtlety.”
- Auto Week: “All ’17 911s get what Porsche calls ‘sharpened styling.’ Elements across the line include larger grilles in the front valance, four DRL diodes fixed around the main projection headlights, reshaped mirrors, new door handles and revised engine covers. The 911 Spotter’s Guide lists subtle Turbo distinctions, nonetheless.”
- Car and Driver: “Porsche’s all-wheel-drive supercar can hit 60 mph in less than three seconds. Take your pick of coupe or cabriolet; the exterior styling is timelessly gorgeous, and its luxurious interior makes this precious road rocket a genuine pleasure to drive on any road, at any time.”
Stop By for a Test Drive at Rizza Porsche
Are you ready to take your 2017 911 Turbo for a test drive? Visit Rizza Porsche, located at 8760 W. 159th Street, and we’ll show what the 911 Turbo can do. If you want to ask questions or schedule an appointment, give us a call at 800-728-0866 or fill out our contact form.