2017 Porsche Macan Exterior at Porsche Orland Park
The perfect balance between utility and sportiness, the 2017 Porsche Macan has arrived to Orland Park. Immediately recognizable as one of the staples of the Porsche lineup, the exterior design of this SUV is striking while the exterior features are innovative and helpful. Porsche’s Tequipment line also allows you to customize the exterior with a number of specially designed accessories. Learn all about the looks and uses of the outside of the Macan before you meet us to explore the interior and capability in the Tinley Park and Naperville area today.
There is no mistaking the new Porsche Macan for another make or model on the road today. Every inch of this vehicle was designed to reflect the Porsche reputation for elegance and sport.
- Bold Front Fascia: Large black air intakes and sleek headlights introduce you to this SUV, giving way to a gently domed hood with the signature Porsche emblem front and center to announce your arrival or turn heads on the road.
- Attractive Contours: Gently sculpted lines on the hood and sides of the vehicle minimize air resistance while reflecting light in the right ways to show off the elegant body.
- Aerodynamic Rear: A top decklid spoiler is featured at the rear, hinting at the powerful engine that rests under the hood, that leads down to a sloping back windshield and a rounded back bumper.
- Classic Colors: You want the paint job that matches your unique tastes, which is why Porsche offers eleven pre-made colors to choose from. You also have the option to create your own custom color.
Porsche chose bold exterior features that not only add style but perform for you to have a safe and easy drive from point A to point B.
- Choice of Headlights: LED headlights paired with Daytime Running Lights sit in the signature front fascia. You also have the option of Bi-xenon headlights that can be upgraded to include the Porsche dynamic Light System Plus, allowing lights to gently turn as you round curves or turn curves to see what lies ahead. LED tail lights take up the rear.
- Unique Wheel Options: A number of wheels with stylish designs ranging up to 21 inches are available on the Macan. Black brake calipers rest behind the wheel to show off the stopping ability of this SUV.
- Dual Exhaust: Chrome tailpipes are featured in the rear bumper with a stainless steel finish to up the horsepower. You can also choose a black finish to match the front air intakes and other sporty details.
- Trailer Hitch: When you add the available Towing Package, a trailer hitch will be installed in the rear so that you can bring extra cargo for your weekend adventures.
One of the many advantages of buying a Porsche means you have many options to customize your vehicle by choosing unique designs and colors. Porsche has also designed Porsche Tequipment Genuine Accessories for the exterior to highlight the body of the vehicle, making it more attuned to your tastes and needs.
- Roof Rack: Installed on the top of the vehicle, you’ll be able to take extra luggage or your favorite sports equipment, like skis for the weekend or bikes for your off-road adventure. There’s unlimited uses when you add this accessory.
- Winter Wheels and Tires: Living in the Orland Park or Naperville areas means you encounter quite a bit of snow in the winter months, which is why Porsche has specially designed a wheel and tire set that can take on the roads.
- Running Boards: Making it more comfortable to enter the vehicle, adding running boards also makes it easier to load cargo on top of the vehicle to your roof racks.
- SportDesign Package: Adding this appearance package installs a SportDesign front apron to match the exterior color as well as a rear apron, a roof spoiler separation edge, and a rear center panel to give your Macan an undeniable athletic look.
See the Elegance and Athleticism of the 2017 Porsche Macan Today
At Porsche of Orland Park, you can preview the 2017 Porsche Macan in our showroom. We are located at 8760 W. 159th Street, near Tinley Park and Naperville shoppers. If you’d like to speak with a sales specialist about making an appointment, please call us at 800-728-0866. We are also available to contact online with any questions you may have about our inventory or services, and a representative will be in touch as soon as possible to assist you.