2020 Porsche Cayenne Coupe Model Review with Prices, Photos, & Specs
Porsche Cayenne Coupe
- Starting at $75,300 MSRP*
- Standard 3.0L Turbocharged V6 with 335 HP / 335 LB-FT TQ (Cayenne Coupe), optional 2.9L Twin-Turbo V6 with 434 HP / 406 LB-FT TQ (Cayenne Coupe S), optional 4.0L Twin-Turbo V8 with 541 HP / 568 LB-FT TQ (Cayenne Coupe Turbo), or available 3.0L Turbocharged V6 and 14.1 kWh lithium-ion battery (Cayenne Coupe E-Hybrid)
- Available Porsche InnoDrive including adaptive cruise control
- Optional Porsche Dynamic Chassis Control (PDCC) and Porsche Torque Vectoring Plus (PTV Plus)
- Available Porsche Surface Coated Brake (PSCB) or Porsche Ceramic Composite Brake (PCCB)
- Porsche Communication Management (PCM) and Porsche Connect, expanded with intelligent services and Apps
- Sports seats, front (eight-way, electric) with integrated headrests and rear Sports seats for two
- BOSE® Surround Sound System or Burmester® 3D High-End Surround Sound System
About the Porsche Cayenne Coupe
Engineered for performance, the dynamic Porsche Cayenne Coupe is a bold interpretation of the fastback SUV concept. You’ll have your selection of three turbocharged engines along with two exhilarating electrified powertrains, each offering potent power delivery to suit all types of drivers. Infusing the confident presence and versatility of an SUV with the agility and poise of a sports car, the Cayenne Coupe is ready to compete with the most established entrants in the performance SUV segment. Even with its distinctive sloping roofline, the rear seat headroom of the Cayenne Coupe remains uncompromised and is nearly identical to the traditional Cayenne SUV. Bold 20-inch alloy wheels and a standard adaptive suspension are representative of the impressive performance capabilities of the Cayenne Coupe. Use the most current generation of Porsche Communication Management (PCM) for uninhibited access to your favorite multimedia inside the Cayenne Coupe.
What the Critics Say
“It drives, in other words, like the Porsche of SUVs. It is more composed and precise and competent over the road than most any premium SUV you’d care to mention.” — Car and Driver
“At first acquaintance the Porsche Cayenne Coupe seems a more coherent, more concise take on the sporty SUV concept than its German rivals. It rides better than the BMW X6 and feels more agile than the Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupe.” — Motor Trend
Porsche Cayenne Coupe Features
Eye-Catching Style and Dynamic Performance
White it does share many similarities with the Cayenne SUV, the Porsche Cayenne Coupe offers a more athletic appearance thanks to a 0.8-inch lower roofline, steeply-raked windshield, and a striking active spoiler positioned below the lower edge of the rear windshield. Contemporary design combines with an aerodynamic profile to deliver maximum performance potential with outstanding capability for everyday life.
The Cayenne Coupe offers drivers their choice of three potent turbocharged engine options. These include a 335-horsepower turbocharged V6, a twin-turbo V6 producing 434 horsepower, or the muscular twin-turbo V8 that delivers an astounding 541 horsepower. Additional performance options include the iconic Sport Chrono package, speed-sensitive power steering, and Porsche Active Suspension Management. Available Porsche Ceramic Composite Brakes (PCCB) deliver exceptional resistance to heat and brake fade while enhancing stopping power. E-Hybrid variants are expected to debut shortly after the model’s launch.
Designed to support the driver throughout the journey, the premium interior of the Porsche Cayenne Coupe has all the amenities you need to get the most out of your drive – both on and off the track. For clear views of the sky overhead, its standard panoramic glass roof measures 23.2 square feet. An exclusive option found on Cayenne Coupe models, houndstooth cloth seat inserts add style to the interior and offer greater breathability. Even with its lowered roofline, the rear seats have also been lowered to ensure that no compromises are made in terms of rear-seat headroom as compared to the traditional Cayenne SUV. A high-resolution 12.3-inch Porsche Communication Management system is centrally positioned within the minimalist dash design of the Cayenne Coupe. You’ll have your choice of either a BOSE® Surround Sound System or Burmester® 3D High-End Surround Sound System, each featuring impressive clarity and depth.
Technology & Innovation
Another distinctive package available on the Porsche Cayenne Coupe is the Lightweight Sport package. Select this package to receive a signature sports exhaust, massive 22-inch GT Design wheels, a contoured carbon roof, and the Sport Design package with carbon diffuser trim accents on the exterior. Optional LED main headlights with matrix beams including Porsche Dynamic Light System Plus (PDLS Plus) offer 84 LEDs which can be adapted to the current traffic situation by switching or dimming accordingly. This innovation helps reduce blinding to oncoming vehicles while giving you crisp visibility for full concentration behind the wheel. It also includes electronic cornering lights along with an intersection light based on navigation data. An updated, full-color Head-Up Display enhances engagement and awareness.
Trims & Specs
- Starting at $75,300 MSRP*
- 3.0L Turbocharged V6 with 335 HP / 335 LB-FT TQ
- 150 MPH Top Track Speed
- 0-60 MPH – 5.7 seconds (w/Sport Chrono Package)
Cayenne E-Hybrid Coupe
- Starting at $86,400 MSRP*
- 3.0L Turbocharged V6 and 14.1 kWh lithium-ion battery
- 157 MPH Top Track Speed
- 0-60 MPH – 4.8 seconds (w/Sport Chrono Package)
Cayenne S Coupe
- Starting at $88,600 MSRP*
- 2.9L Twin-Turbo V6 with 434 HP / 406 LB-FT TQ
- 163 MPH Top Track Speed
- 0-60 MPH – 4.7 seconds (w/Sport Chrono Package)
Cayenne Turbo Coupe
- Starting at $130,100 MSRP*
- 4.0L Twin-Turbo V8 with 541 HP / 568 LB-FT TQ
- 177 MPH Top Track Speed
- 0-60 MPH – 3.7 seconds (w/Sport Chrono Package)
Cayenne Turbo S E-Hybrid Coupe
- Starting at $164,400 MSRP*
- 4.0L Twin-Turbo and 14.1 kWh lithium-ion battery
- 183 MPH Top Track Speed
- 0-60 MPH – 3.6 seconds (w/Sport Chrono Package)
*Manufacturers’ Suggested Retail Price. Excludes options, taxes, title, registration, delivery, processing and handling fee, and dealer charges. Dealer sets actual selling price.