Trims and Pricing
Like its Panamera brethren, the new GTS is only available in a single—and singular—trim, which enters the market at $113,400.
Power, Speed, Efficiency
Let’s begin at the beginning. What sets the GTS apart from closely related vehicles like the Panamera S and 4S is its engine power. The GTS features a 4.8L V8 8-cylinder engine that realizes astounding levels of horsepower—440 hp—and gathers tremendous torque—384 lb-ft. But it also boasts a top track speed of—get this—179 mph and can accelerate from 0 to 60 mph in 4.2 seconds. Meanwhile, like the other Porsche vehicles in its family, it’s equipped with Porsche Doppelkupplung Transmission and Porsche Traction Management. The first guarantees excellent efficiency levels—it gets 16 mpg in the city and 24 on the highway—and the second enables the car to distribute power evenly between the front and rear axles.
The Porsche Panamera GTS also distinguishes itself by offering a stunning exterior design, providing Orland Park, Tinley Park, and Naperville drivers with, among other features:
- 19-inch alloy wheels;
- a sport exhaust system with dual twin-tube tailpipes;
- black fascia on both sides;
- an adaptive rear spoiler;
- a moonroof;
- LED headlights;
- thermal and noise insulated glass;
- and side skirts in matte black.
Beautiful on the outside and inside, the stunning exterior design of the 2016 Porsche Panamera GTS is mirrored by its luxurious interior, which features seating for four and 44.6 cubic feet of cargo volume, as well as:
- heated front seats and a heated steering wheel;
- an LED interior lighting package;
- a Sport Chrono clock in Luxor Beige
- Four-Zone Climate Control;
- Alcantara rooflining, and silver grey or red guard seat belts.
When it comes to providing passengers from Orland Park, Tinley Park, and Naperville with smart technologies, the GTS is similar to its Panamera siblings, offering:
- a Porsche Communication Management, which features a 7-inch WVGA TFT color display and a navigation system;
- Bluetooth capability, meaning that you can easily connect your smartphone right to your Porsche;
- a Porsche Rear Seat Entertainment system, which keeps riders in the back seat entertained, and you distraction-free;
- a BOSE Surround Sound System with 12 speakers, and a Burmester High-End Surround Sound System, which adds tweeters and subwoofers to an already comprehensive system of speakers.
Here, too, the 2016 Porsche GTS gives you the Panamera’s standard line of powerful safety features:
- Stability Management keeps your Porsche stable at high speeds;
- Anti-Lock Brakes are just one facet of the extensive braking system offered by the Panamera;
- a collection of airbags—dual front airbags, rear side airbags, knee airbags, curtain airbags, and double chamber side airbags—keeps everyone in your Porsche safe at all times.
Reviews and Recognition
Finally, as a Panamera, the GTS shares in the accolades that this impressive model has received. For example:
- Edmunds writes that “[e]ntering its sixth year of production, the first-generation Panamera is still at the top of its game, and it shows no signs of slowing down.”
- AutoWeek loves that the Panamera is “roomy and comfortable on the inside” while also being “fast from any way you look at it.”
- And US News recently ranked the Panamera #2 in the category of “Large Luxury Cars.”
Visit Rizza Porsche to Test Drive the GTS
Orland Park, Tinley Park, and Naperville drivers should take advantage of this opportunity to test drive the new 2016 Porsche Panamera GTS before the summer gets started. Simply stop by Rizza Porsche, at 8760 W. 159th Street in Orland Park, IL, or give us a call at 800-728-0866 to arrange a visit. Treat yourself to the best in automotive power and luxury.