Trims and Pricing
The 2017 Porsche Macan Turbo is the highest trim level available in the 2017 Porsche Macan lineup, possessing the best performance and luxury technologies on the market. Its starting price is listed below:
- 2017 Porsche Macan Turbo – MSRP starting at $76,000
The Turbo exterior package makes the sporty Macan Turbo standout among other models in its already impressive family. With 21-inch 911 Turbo design wheels, this compact SUV pulls up with a statement. The Porsche Dynamic Light System Plus is offered on the LED headlights, offering adaptive lighting that turns when you curve as well as automatic high beam assist. A sporty rear spoiler and sport tailpipes come in at the rear for added aerodynamics and powerful exhaust sound. LED taillights are featured in the rear, as well.
Luxury Sports Car Performance
The Macan Turbo is powered by a 3.6L twin-turbo V6 engine that delivers up to 400-hp and a peak torque of 406 lb.-ft. You can achieve 0 to 60 mph in as little as 4.2 seconds, and the top speed is 164 mph. The transmission is Porsche’s 7-speed Doppelkupplung (PDK), which preselects gears for seamless transitions from one to the next. Porsche Active Suspension offers damping based on your driving style, and Porsche Traction Management monitors your wheelgrip at all times to give you confidence when driving in adverse weather conditions.
Interior Features and Design
Inside, you’ll find premium leather upholstery and 18-way power adjustable seats for the perfect support levels. A heated steering wheel is standard on this trim level for winter comfort. The interior technology keeps you informed and entertained on the go.
- Burmester® Audio: This 14-speaker sound system offers premium sound quality for all of your audio streaming.
- Porsche Communication Management System: Navigation, performance monitoring, audio streaming, and much more is available on the 7-inch touchscreen display mounted in the center console.
- Wireless Internet Access: Connect your smart devices on the go for high-speed internet with a built in Wi-Fi hotspot so you can access both entertainment and business.
Advance Safety Technologies
A number of advanced safety technologies are offered on the 2017 Porsche Macan Turbo to assure that you and your family are safe while enjoying the powerful performance of this compact luxury SUV.
- Lane Keep Assist: This system makes sure you’re staying in your lane by monitoring the paint lines on the road and offering an alert when you begin to drift from the center.
- Adaptive Cruise Control: Maintain a safe distance from the vehicle ahead of you when using cruise control as this system adjusts to the traffic around you.
- Park Assist: A rearview camera is offered on the touchscreen display, and sensors in the front and rear determine if you’re in danger of hitting a vehicle or object as you navigate a tight parking spot.
2017 Porsche Macan Turbo Reviews
Critics love the turbocharged engine and smooth ride of the 2017 Porsche Macan Turbo.
- Car and Driver: “Sharing basic architecture with the Audi Q5, the Macan is quicker and more capable both on- and off-road.”
- The Car Connection: “There’s a lot going on beneath the skin as the Macan dances its pavement hustle. It offers a torque-vectoring system, with an electronically locking differential across the rear axle that gives precise control over power delivery.”
- Motor Trend: “The Porsche Macan Turbo can hit 60 mph in a very quick (and Motor Trend tested) 4.2 seconds.”
- Motor Authority: “The Macan has been a roaring success for Porsche, with the small SUV rocketing to the top of the sales chart in only its first full year on the market.”
Take the 2017 Porsche Macan Turbo on the Road Today
Get behind the wheel of the 2017 Porsche Macan Turbo today at Joe Rizza Porsche, located at 8130 W. 159th Street in Orland Park, IL, close to our Tinley Park and Chicago area customers. Give us a call to schedule a test drive at 800-728-0866, or contact us online with any questions!