Trims and Pricing
The Turbo is just one of the trims the 2017 Cayenne offers, and it comes with more power than you’d expect. It can easily push through a heavy cargo load to match highway speed, and there’s excellent handling for winding back roads. Here’s an overview of the Turbo:
- Price: The 2017 Cayenne Turbo offers you an extensive list of features, and it all starts at $159,600.
- Top Speed: When measured on the expert’s speed tracks, the 2017 Cayenne Turbo reaches a top speed of 173 mph.
- 0-60 mph Time: In just 4.2 seconds, the 2017 Cayenne Turbo can reach 60 mph. However, with the Sport Chrono package, you can upgrade to 4.1 seconds.
Are you looking to turn a few heads while you drive down the highway or leave a parking lot? The 2017 Cayenne Turbo is all about style:
- LED Lights: Whether you want LED bulbs in your headlights, taillights, or even accents lighting, you’ll see these powerful and efficient bulbs everywhere.
- Athletic Look: With its sleek lines and sloping front end, the Cayenne obviously has sports inspired roots while giving you the perfect SUV feel.
- Porsche Tequipment: Get a sturdy rack that’s perfectly matched to your exterior dimensions and offers a warranty.
You can conquer every hill and roadway in Naperville with outstanding performance elements under the hood and in your chassis:
- 4.8L Twin Turbo V8 Engine: Get a maximum of 520 rpm and 553 lb-ft of torque with this powerful V8 option.
- 8-Speed Tiptronic S: Lower your fuel usage while reducing noise with this automatic transmission.
- Porsche Traction Management: Combine active all wheel drive with an electronically controlled clutch plate, anti-slip regulation and automatic break differential.
Interior Features and Design
Is cabin comfort important to you on those long drives? Stay comfortable and entertained for hours with these great technologies:
- Porsche Communication Management: From a 7-inch touchscreen, control your communication, navigation, and audio.
- Wireless Internet: Don’t zap your data as you stay entertained on your commute with wireless capabilities.
- Rear Seat Entertainment Plus: Entertain your passengers with two 10.1-inch screens, a DVD drive, and USB connectivity.
Advanced Safety Technologies
Never lose your peace of mind in Tinley Park thanks to great safety technologies like:
- Porsche Stability Management: When the roads are hazardous, keep all wheels on the ground with constant performance monitoring.
- Porsche Dynamic Light System: Illuminate the curves ahead with lights that detect the road and swivel as needed.
- Porsche Ceramic Composite Brake: With motorsport inspiration, PCCB is half the weight of traditional systems with enhanced performance.
2017 Porsche Cayenne Turbo Reviews
Want to see if the experts are excited about the 2017 Cayenne Turbo?
- Release Date of Cars: “With highlights ranging from a rewarding handling, a highly customizable interior, an ultrafast Turbo S trim, to its wide array of potent engines, the Cayenne might just turn out to be the best all-round crossover on the market today.”
- Edmunds: “The Turbo S ups the ante by boosting engine output to 570 hp and 590 lb-ft…. a Sport Chrono package is offered, which shaves a tenth of a second from these zero-60 times when its launch control program is activated. The Turbo S comes equipped with Sport Chrono standard.”
- Slash Gear: “In a straight line the 2016 Porsche Cayenne Turbo is a menace, devouring lesser (read: all) SUVs in its path with acceleration that borders on apocalyptic: you’ll see 60-mph arrive in just a few ticks over four seconds if you engage the ‘Performance Start’ launch control feature built into the Turbo’s transmission.”
- Car and Driver: “All passengers sit tall, with a great view of the surroundings, and the speed at which this vehicle can gobble up miles is stunning. The ride is never harsh, even with the chassis settings in the most aggressive Sport Plus mode, yet this SUV offers exemplary levels of roadholding.”
Stop By for a Test Drive at Rizza Porche
Are you excited to drive the 2017 Cayenne Turbo? Visit Rizza Porsche located at 8760 W. 159th Street for a test drive. If you have any questions or want to make an appointment, give us a quick call at 800-728-0866 or fill out our quick contact form.