Trims and Pricing
The Turbo S is just one of the trim levels available for the 2017 Porsche Cayenne
. It comes with a wide range of standard features and an incredibly powerful V8 engine. Here’s a brief overview of the Turbo S trim:
- Price: With jaw dropping horsepower and incredibly luxurious details, the 2017 Cayenne Turbo S starts at $114,700.
- Top Speed: When measured on expert tracks, the Cayenne Turbo S climbed to a top speed of 176 mph.
- 0-60 mph Time: If everything before wasn’t already impressive, the Cayenne can reach 60 mph in just 3.8 seconds.
The 2017 Cayenne will certainly draw a bit of attention in Tinley Park thanks to it’s sleek and sophisticated exterior:
- Porsche Dynamic Light System: Based on your steering angle, the system can detect when you are entering a curve and adjusts the direction of your lights to better illuminate the road ahead.
- Lightweight Construction: With the right combination of aluminum, high-strength steel, and plastics, the Porsche engineers have created a strong yet lightweight body. This means better handling and a 95 percent recyclable car.
- Precise Details: The front and rear are sophisticated and sharper, while the air intakes and headlights give the car more presence.
With a powerful standard engine and other performance features, you can handle anything on your Naperville commute:
- 4.8L Twin Turbo V8 Engine: This powerful engine gives you a mind-blowing 570 hp at its maximum and 590 lb-ft of torque. Plus, you can choose between front and all wheel drive depending on your needs.
- Porsche Traction Management: The system ensures optimum force distribution with an electronically controlled multi-plate clutch. Torque is distributed for dependable lateral stability.
- Steel Spring Suspension: Get more fuel economy, off-road capability, and fun driving with an optimized steel spring suspension.
Interior Features and Design
The cabin has received great attention to detail, and, of course, it includes a fantastic suite of entertainment technology:
- Porsche Connect App: Connect to your smartphone with the Porsche Connect App, and easily transfer addresses, calendar appointments, and more to your console. Stream your favorite mobile radio and more.
- Burmester Surround Sound System: This incredible system offers 1,000 watts of power, 16 speakers, and a 16-channel amplifier. The Burmester system was transferred from home audio systems virtually unchanged.
- Bose Surround Sound System: Enjoy a 200 watt subwoofer, 14 speakers, 9 amplifier channels, and a total of 585 watts of output.
Advanced Safety Technologies
Even when you have passengers or a full load of cargo, you can count on your advanced safety features to keep you safe, including Lane Departure Warning, Lane Change Assist, and Surround View.
2017 Porsche Cayenne Turbo S Reviews
See what the experts are saying about the powerful 2017 Cayenne Turbo S:
- Release Date of Cars: “Sporty, indulgent, rewarding, and exquisite, are some of the words we have for the facelifted 2017 Porsche Cayenne…. You can’t go wrong with the 2017 Porsche Cayenne in terms of customization, efficiency, performance, latest technology, and interior appointments.”
- Edmunds: “The center console sits high and creates a cozy cockpit-like feel as it bisects the driver and passenger. The console provides the needed real estate for the swath of buttons that control everything from the dual climate zones to suspension settings.”
- Slash Gear: “A fire-breathing, multi-ton turbocharged beast is all well and good for satisfying Porsche’s performance cred, but what’s more impressive to me about the Cayenne is just how competent it is as a daily driver…. The Cayenne’s cabin is a perfectly plush environment, and just how personalized you want it to get depends entirely on your comfort level.”
- Car and Driver: “Step on the gas pedal, and the Cayenne charges forward with a menacing growl, exhibiting Tesla-like urgency but accompanied by a soundtrack that will put a big grin on your face. It seems as if there’s endless power at your command, moving the Turbo S to triple-digit speeds with minimal fuss and time investment.”
Visit Rizza Porsche for a Test Drive
Now that you’ve heard all the details, are you ready to take the 2017 Cayenne Turbo S for a test drive? Come by Rizza Porsche, located at 8130 W. 159th Street, to feel the power of the Turbo S firsthand. If you have any questions or want to make an appointment, give us a quick call at 800-728-0866 or fill out our contact form.