Trims and Pricing
Here’s an overview of this eye-catching trim level:
- Pricing: Get all the premium performance of the Cayenne with hybrid mileage starting at $65,600.
- Top Track Speed: When put to the test on the track, the 2017 Cayenne S E-Hybrid Platinum reaches a top speed of 142 mph.
- 0-60 mph Speed: When pressed, this hybrid can reach 60 mph in 7.3 seconds, and with the Sport Chrono package, you can shave off 0.1 second!
Be bold on your Naperville drive with a subtle and classic design:
- Bi-Xenon Headlights: Power through a dense fog or a moonless night without a problem thanks to powerful Bi-Xenon bulbs.
- Rear Spoiler: The rear spoiler certainly adds an extra sporty touch to your exterior, but it isn’t just for show. It helps reduce wind resistance to maximize your fuel economy and drive experience.
- Wheel Arch Extensions: These extensions come standard on this hybrid and are painted to match your 2017 Cayenne S E-Hybrid Platinum’s body color for a subtle addition.
Power through every mile of your morning drive with ease in a 2017 Cayenne S E-Hybrid Platinum:
- Electric Motor: This motor helps power your drive, as well as interior systems like air conditioning.
- Combustion Engine: To get that extra bit of power, the combustion engine gives you 300 hp at 6300 rpm when it reaches its maximum.
- Mileage: The Platinum Edition’s mileage will likely get 47 MPGe.
Interior Features and Design
Throw your comfort concerns to the wind with a range of convenience that melts away the Tinley Park miles:
- Porsche Communication Management: Take advantage of two SD card slots, USB input and AUX input. If you want, establish a Bluetooth connection without a hitch.
- Connect Plus: With the SIM card slot, you can turn your Cayenne into a mobile hotspot. Plus, many devices are compatible with the system so you can avoid compatibility issues.
- Bose Surround Sound: Hear everything perfectly with 555 watts of power and 12 speakers throughout your cabin. Engage the surround sound mode for a 360-acoustic sound delivery.
Advanced Safety Technologies
As always, Porsche exceeds expectations with a dynamic safety system to match your SUV’s functionality:
- Porsche Dynamic Light System: As you round a curve, the light system will pivot to match your steering angle and illuminate the night ahead.
- Park Assist: Control the gas pedal and brake as the ParkAssist system guides you into tricky spots.
2017 Porsche Cayenne S E-Hybrid Platinum Reviews
What do the experts have to say about the 2017 Cayenne S E-Hybrid Platinum?
- Kelley Blue Book: “Buyers seeking to travel a greener route will find the plug-in Cayenne S E-Hybrid Platinum Edition model also boasts an auxiliary cabin pre-conditioning system that allows the passenger compartment to be heated or cooled prior to setting off on any journey.”
- Edmunds: “The S E-Hybrid comes with a plug-in hybrid power system, adaptive suspension dampers (PASM), Porsche Car Connect with E-mobility (providing remote access to important hybrid features via a smartphone app), a 3.6-kilowatt onboard charger (a 7.2 kW charger is available) and an energy management display in the instrument cluster.”
- Handi Tech: “Besides the base, there will be hybrid trim as well that that uses supercharged V6 3.0 liter engine and a set of the electric motor. Both engines can produce up to 416 hp. They hybrid trim will be a real good option considering the fuel economy rate and its relatively excellent power output.”
- Flat Sixes: “On the outside, the Cayenne and Cayenne S E-Hybrid Platinum Edition variants will be recognizable by their distinctive appearance both inside and out. For example, large 20-inch RS Spyder design wheels are housed in wider wheel arches and the special interior is dominated by leather eight-way electrically adjustable sport seats with Alcantara® center panels.”
Come in to Test Drive the Cayenne S E-Hybrid at Rizza Porsche
Are you ready to test out the 2017 Cayenne S E-Hybrid Platinum? Come on down to Rizza Porsche located at 8760 W. 159th Street for your test drive. If you have any questions or want to take an appointment, give us a call at 800-728-0866 or fill out our contact form.