Trims and Pricing
The trim is all about the extra luxuries:
- Pricing: With an impressive sound system and an array of performance enhancing technology, this trim is everything you need for the roadway. Prices start at $65,600.
- Top Track Speed: When pushed to the limit on the track, the 2017 Cayenne Platinum Edition reached up to 142 mph.
- 0-60 mph Speed: The Cayenne Platinum Edition takes just 7.3 seconds to get to 60 mph — and with the Sport Chrono Package, you can shave off a tenth of a second.
Make a statement on every Naperville road with the 2017 Cayenne Platinum Edition:
- Rear Spoiler: The rear spoiler gives your Cayenne Platinum a sportier edge to it’s bold, yet classic SUV design.
- RS Spyder Design Wheels: These 20-inch wheels come in satin platinum paint to add an elegant edge to your bold Cayenne Platinum Edition.
- Automatically Dimming Mirrors: Avoid the harsh flash of headlights in your mirrors with auto-dimming mirrors.
The 2017 Cayenne Platinum Edition doesn’t just keep up. It sets the pace:
- 3.6L V6 Diesel Engine: When you put your pedal to the metal, you’ll be rewarded with 300 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque. Plus, you’ll be using powerful diesel fuel.
- Towing Capacity: Like the Platinum Edition’s brethren, this trim can haul a whopping 7,716 pounds.
- Mileage: With this engine trim, you are likely to see 18 mpg in the city and 24 mpg on the highway.
Interior Features and Design
Keep yourself and your passengers comfortable and entertained on your next Tinley Park road trip with these features:
- Bose Surround Sound System: This impressive sound system gives you a total output of 555 watts out of its 12 loudspeakers. The active system can adjust individual speakers for optimum sound output in your interior.
- Porsche Communication Management System: Connect your iPhone or mobile device via the USB port or AUX input. Enjoy two SD card readers and an internal hard drive or “jukebox.”
- Sports Seats: In the front, your seats have internal heating for those cold winter mornings. The headrests are embossed with the Porsche logo, and you can enjoy 8-way electric seat adjustment.
Advanced Safety Technologies
Give yourself peace of mind with a great array of safety technologies:
- ParkAssist: Let your Cayenne Platinum Edition do the steering work as you control the gas and brake. Ease into tough parking spaces without the hassle.
- Porsche Dynamic Lighting System: These lights will swivel according to your steering wheel’s angle and speed to ensure you can see around the bend ahead.
2017 Porsche Cayenne Platinum Edition Reviews
Read what the experts are saying about the 2017 Cayenne Platinum Edition:
- Handi Tech: “In addition to it, this new Porsche Cayenne will also enjoy the new anti-glare mirrors, speed-sensitive steering, parking aids, and tinted windows. All trims will also get the latest edition of Porsche infotainment system that also includes 7.0 inch of the touchscreen display, voice activation feature, and improved navigation system.”
- Edmunds: “Details on the Cayenne Platinum Editions include black exterior trim, 20-inch RS Spyder design wheels in wider wheel arches and an upgraded cabin that features leather eight-way sport seats with Alcantara center panels, Porsche crests on the headrests and stainless-steel door sills with illuminated “Platinum Edition” lettering.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “Inside, Cayenne Platinum Editions feature leather seats with Alcantara inserts and 8-way power for the sport-spec front buckets. They also come with the latest iteration of the Porsche Communication Management system that includes navigation, the Connect Plus module and a Bose Surround Sound audio system as well as stainless steel door sills with illuminated “Platinum Edition” lettering.”
- Loeber Motors: “This model will come standard with a front and rear park assist, the power steering plus system, and Bi-Xenon headlights with the Porsche Dynamic Light system. Each of these is meant to help the driver out in certain situations and make their driving experience safer.”
Visit Rizza Porsche to Test Drive the 2017 Cayenne Platinum
Come down to Rizza Porsche located at 8760 W. 159th Street to test drive your 2017 Cayenne Platinum Edition. If you have any questions or want to make an appointment, fill out our contact form or give us a call at 800-728-0866.