Choosing the Right 2016 Porsche 911 Model for Your Lifestyle
A stunning luxury sports vehicle, the 2016 Porsche 911
comes in different models so you can find the right one for you. We’ll details the Carrera GTS model on this page, but remember that there are other options as well. Check out all of the available Porsche 911 models to determine the one that’s best for your needs – and feel free to call us at Porsche of Orland Park if you have any questions!
The Pinnacle of Sports Car Design
The Porsche 911 Carrera GTS is the pinnacle of modern sports car design. It looks amazing, but it doesn’t overvalue form against function. Instead, the two are harmoniously balanced in an impressive atheistic design that’s bound to turn heads no matter where you are. Let’s be honest, this is a high-status automobile, and only the finest design will suffice. Here’s what you’ll see on the exterior of the Carrera GTS:
- Aerodynamic Design Methodology: Although the Carrera GTS incorporates a visually-impressive classical design, it’s also aerodynamic. That translates to improved fuel efficiency and performance on the road.
- Classic Exhaust Sound: With the available sport exhaust system, you can give your Carrera GTS a classic Porsche sound.
- Powerful Lighting Features: With powerful LED lights, you’ll save energy while having maximum situational awareness and visibility in all lighting conditions. Best of all, these lights are built into the body in an elegant, non-jarring way.
The Carrera GTS Is Fast. And That’s an Understatement.
It would be a major understatement to say that the 2016 Porsche 911 Carrera GTS is fast. After all, it incorporates one of the most advanced engines on the planet – and it’s designed to take you 60 mph in less than 4 seconds. Let’s take a closer look at the engineering that went into creating the GTS – and how you can take advantage of that power when you’re on the road:
- Hyper-Powerful V6 Engine: 430 HP @ 7500 RPM.
- PDK for Improved Acceleration: With PDK, you can get to 60 in 3.8 seconds.
- Respectable Fuel Economy: Estimated 26 MPG on the highway.
Ergonomic, Stylish, and High-Tech: The Carrera GTS’s Interior
Porsche designed the interior of the Carrera GTS to be comfortable, durable, and minimalist. Here’s what makes it so remarkable:
- Comfort: Ergonomic design principles ensure that you’ll have comfortable seating and easy access to all vital vehicle functions.
- Minimalism: The Carrera GTS helps you focus on the essential components – speed, communication, climate control – while cutting out the fluff.
- Durability: Alacantra materials ensure that your vehicle’s interior will stay intact and stand the test of time – no matter what you throw at it.
Premier Safety Technologies: Keep Yourself and Your Passenger Safe
Safety is naturally a critical feature for any vehicle – super-powered sports cars included. Here’s a preview of the 911 Carrera GTS’s safety tech:
- PCCB: Porsche Ceramic Composite Braking technology ensures you can stop your vehicle when you need to – every time.
- POSIP: Porsche Side Impact Protection keeps you and our passenger safe in the event of a side-impact accident.
- PDLS: Porsche Dynamic Light System rotates the lights into a curve when you make turns thereby increasing your field-of-view in low light conditions.
Here’s What the Experts Say about the 2016 911 Carrera GTS
Let’s take a look at what the experts have to say:The Car Connection:
“From the satisfying Carrera to the outrageous GT3 RS, the 2016 Porsche 911 is consistently brilliant, and lives up to the model line’s pedigree in every respect—with some modern comforts spliced right in.”
- TopSpeed: “Faster, with more power and a lot more torque.” Enough said.
- Edmunds.com: “Masterful handling; soulful engines; indefatigable brakes; daily-driver seat comfort; uncompromised convertible model; endless customization possibilities; respectable fuel economy.”
- KBB: “The 2016 Porsche 911 is the perfect performance car, as adept at telegraphing the road to the driver as it is his or her status in life to the world.”
Visit Us Today at Porsche of Orland Park!
Contact us online today or give us a call on the phone at 800-728-0866. You can also come visit us at the dealership – we’re located at 8130 W. 159th Street Orland Park, IL 60462. We look forward to putting you behind the wheel of your very own 2016 Porsche 911 Carrera GTS!