Trims and Pricing
The 911 Carrera 4S is one of 16 Porsche 911 variants. In addition to the Carrera 4S, you have access to 15 other models – each with their own specific feature sets and MSRPs that can be custom-tailored to your exact requirement. Here’s a list of all the available 911 models available on the market today:
- 911 Carrera: $89,400.
- 911 Carrera S: $103,400.
- 911 Carrera Cabriolet: $101,700.
- 911 Carrera S Cabriolet: $115,700.
- 911 Carrera 4: $96,300.
- 911 Carrera 4S: $110,300.
- 911 Carrera 4 Cabriolet: $108,600.
- 911 Carrera 4S Cabriolet: $122,600.
- 911 Targa 4: $108,600.
- 911 Targa 4S: $122,600.
- 911 Turbo: $159,200.
- 911 Turbo S: $188,100.
- 911 Turbo Cabriolet: $171,500.
- 911 Turbo S Cabriolet: $200,400.
- 911 R: $184,900.
- 911 GT3 RS: $175,900.
Choosing the right 911 model for your needs doesn’t have to be a difficult task. Visit Rizza Porsche today, and meet with one of our dedicated professionals!
Porsche is renowned for its ability to consistently design revolutionary vehicles, and the 2017 911 is no exception to this well-deserved reputation. The 911 Carrera 4S’s exterior is designed to turn heads, and here’s how it accomplishes this feat:
- Three-Dimensional Lighting: With LED 3D lighting, the 911 Carrera 4S brings both efficiency and style to your nighttime driving experience.
- Evolved Style: The design of the new 911 isn’t purposeless – it’s an evolution of 911 style, and it combines visual elements both classic and modern.
- Handcrafted Trims: Everything you see on the 911 Carrera 4S was intentionally designed. You can see the difference when you first lay eyes on it – especially its rims, grilles, smooth surfaces, and sleek, aerodynamic body.
When it comes to performance, the 911 is the undisputed champion in this space. Here’s what you need to know about its engine and performance capabilities:
- Engine: Horizontally Opposed 6-cylinder rear engine.
- Performance Specs: 420 hp; 368 lb.-ft; 10.0 : 1; 189 mph top speed with manual transmission; 3.6 seconds 0-60 mph with PDK and Sport Chrono.
- Fuel Economy: 20 mpg / 28 mpg / 23 mpg (city / hwy / combined).
Interior Features and Design
The 911 Carrera 4S’s interior is truly revolutionary, stylish, and bold. It makes a statement. It’s also packed with the latest technologies straight out of the Porsche research and development labs:
- Porsche Communication Management: With PCM, you have access to all the entertainment and driving info you need, including navigation, real-time traffic info, and more.
- Online Navigation: You have up-to-the-minute information about traffic conditions with the PCM’s online navigation module.
- Apple CarPlay: Connect your Porsche to your iPhone through the PCM or voice control – comes standard on the Carrera 4S.
Advanced Safety Technologies
In addition to boasting some of the most impressive performance specs and style on the market, the new 911 also features the very best in advanced safety technologies, including:
- Airbags and Porsche Side Impact Protection System (POSIP): A dynamic impact detection system deploys airbags in two stages based on the degree of the impact.
- Porsche Ceramic Composite Brakes (PCCB): Cross-drilled ceramic brake discs are available as an option. These are ideal for motorsport applications.
- Upgraded Brakes: With an upgraded braking system incorporating the latest materials and engineering techniques, you’re well-prepared for anything on the road.
2017 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S Reviews
The 2017 911 has been released to critical acclaim. Here’s what the press is saying about it:
- Automobile Mag: “Changing an icon so drastically isn’t for the timid, but the execution here met and arguably exceeded the challenge without flinching.”
- Motor Trend: “Adding it all up, the result is one gobstopper of an amazing machine. It’s quicker and more capable than ever, and Porsche has made the improvements necessary to keep its most important car at the head of the class.”
- Autoweek: “Porsche does a great job with steering feel, especially the weight and progression.”
- Car and Driver: “The 911 debuted in the 1960s and remains at the pinnacle of automobiledom while staying true to its roots as the quintessential sports car.”
Test Drive the 2017 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S!
To see if the 2017 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S is right for you, visit us today at Rizza Porsche. We’re located at 8760 W. 159th Street in Orland Park, IL and can be reached on the phone at 800-728-0866 or through our online contact form. We can’t wait to put you in the driver’s seat of your very own Carrera 4S today!