Trims and Pricing
Select from two feature-loaded trims for the new 2017 718 Boxster:
- Manual: Find your way to 60 mph in 4.9 seconds and enjoy a top speed of 170 mph with the manual trim. Prices start at $56,000.
- PDK: Upgrade with a 4.7 second (or 4.5 second with the Sport Chrono Package) 0 to 60 mph sprint with the PDK trim. Prices begin at $59,200.
Of course, the convertible element is guaranteed to help you stand out in Naperville, but here’s where the 2017 718 Boxster makes its mark:
- LED Lights All Around: From the taillights to the headlights, you’ll find powerful and efficient LED lighting all around the 2017 718 Boxster so you can see and be seen safely.
- Rear Accent Trim: Between the rear lights, you’ll find an accent trim that serves to give the rear a wider stance.
- Extendable Wing: You’ll find a wing above your 2017 718 Boxster, and it will automatically extend when you hit speeds of 75 mph or more. This reduces your lift for better driving performance.
Get the freedom to choose the engine and transmission that best match your driving style:
- 2.0L 4-Cylinder Boxer Engine: This engine gives you 300 hp and 280 lb-ft of torque, and it get 28 mpg on the highway.
- 2.5L Turbocharged Boxer Engine: This engine trim gives you 350 hp and 309 lb-ft of torque. It also can read 60 mph in 4 seconds.
- Manual and Automatic Transmission Options: Enjoy a 6-speed transmission available in manual and automatic iterations.
Interior Features and Design
Customize your interior to maximize your comfort on the Tinley Park roadways:
- Three Available Sound Systems: The Sound Package Plus gives you 10 speakers, BOSE gives you 10, and Burmester gives you 12. Choose what’s perfect for you.
- Two Zone Climate Control: Allow your passenger to set their own temperature while your zone is set to your liking.
- Porsche Communication Management: Sync your mobile phone, and get easy access to your favorite entertainment apps from your central control unit.
Advanced Safety Technologies
Even when you push your 2017 718 Boxster to the edge, your safety systems will help you keep all four wheels firmly on the ground:
- Roll Over Protection: With high strength steel and rear rollover bars, your 718 Boxster will keep you safe.
- Porsche Side Impact Protection System: Full passenger and driver airbags deploy in two stages depending on the collision’s severity.
- Porsche Ceramic Composite Brake: PCCB gives you a more formidable braking performance with shorter braking distances and more powerful braking overall.
2017 Porsche 718 Boxster Reviews
Learn more about what the car experts have to say about the 2017 718 Boxster:
- Motor Trend: “The 2017 Porsche 718 Boxster and Boxster S are better in every measurable way compared to the 2016 models they replace. More attractive, more powerful, quicker, faster, pointier, and according to Porsche’s estimates, more fuel-efficient and cleaner-running.”
- Edmunds: “Although the 718 is instantly recognizable a Boxster, many of the body panels are new. Some of the detailing, such as the new head- and taillights, is exquisite and the 3-D “Porsche” lettering at the rear is a key differentiator from Boxsters of old. Inside, the changes are modest, with attention focusing on an upgraded touchscreen display.”
- GT Spirit: “All this power and torque also translates to some new and impressive acceleration and top speed values. The new Boxster with PDK now sprints from 0 to 100 km/h in 4.7 seconds, the same time as the last generation Boxster GTS. The Boxster S with PDK does it in only 4.2 seconds.”
- Car and Driver: “The Boxster S has small pivoting vanes that direct exhaust flow toward the turbine wheel in an optimum manner, diminishing lag at low rpm and easing restriction at high rpm. To keep from stalling the compressor when the throttle is lifted, Porsche temporarily halts fuel delivery, leaving the throttle open, so boost is available when the driver gets back on the gas.”
Stop By for a Test Drive at Rizza Porsche
Visit Rizza Porsche located at 8760 W. 159th Street and take your new 2017 718 Boxster for a test drive. Do you have any questions or want to schedule an appointment? Give us a call at 800-728-0866 or fill out our contact form.