How We’re Handling The Coronavirus (COVID19)
Steps We’re Taking to Protect You and Your Porsche
During these unprecedented times, all of us at Porsche Orland Park remain vigilant in protecting the health and safety of both our customers and employees. In an effort to prevent the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), we are closely following the cleaning and sanitizing guidelines set by the CDC, Governor Pritzker’s Office, and the Illinois Department of Health. In response to these guidelines, we want to make you aware of how we are practicing Social Distancing prior to and during your visit, as well as steps we’re taking to disinfect our facilities and vehicles.
- At-Home Test Drives
- Pick-Up and Delivery Services
- Online Shopping Tools
- Online Service Scheduling
- New: Disinfecting Service Vehicles
- Enhanced Facility Sanitizing
- 6-Foot Social Distancing
Practice Social Distancing by Shopping Online
Currently, our Sales Department is available by appointment only, although we can provide remote delivery of vehicles. Our Sales Team is available by phone, email, text, and the contact forms on our website. Our website is complete with Online Shopping Tools you can access by clicking on the button to “Explore Payment Options”
From there you can compare lease, purchase, and finance options, adjust your down payment, value your Trade-in, and even Apply for Credit – all from the comfort of your home. Once you’ve compared all your options and decided on the deal that is best for you, we can schedule a test drive appointment here at the dealership, or at your home or office.
Cleaning and Sanitizing Our Facilities
If you prefer to visit the dealership in person, take comfort in the fact that our facility is being regularly cleaned and disinfected. We are closely following 6-foot social distancing procedures, regularly sanitizing high-volume touch surfaces, and taking a number of extra precautions including:
- We have installed hand-sanitizing stations throughout the dealership to allow personnel and visitors to clean their hands more frequently.
- We have increased the frequency in which high-volume, high-touch areas, including paper towel dispensers, vanity tops, counters, and door handles, are cleaned.
- We ask that everyone at the dealership refrain from physical contact such as handshaking (etc.) with each other as well as our customers.
- Our showroom offices and showroom vehicles are disinfected and cleaned throughout the day – these measures include the use of disinfectant cleaning agents and increased frequency.
- Our fleet of service loaner vehicles is comprehensively disinfected between uses.
Protecting and Disinfecting Your Porsche
One aspect which we’re giving extra attention to is protecting and disinfecting your Porsche while it’s in for service. The following areas will be cleaned using a CDC-approved disinfectant when we receive your vehicle AND again before it is returned to you after service has been completed:
- Door handles (in/out)
- Steering wheel
- Mirror and controls
- Shift lever
- Door lock controls
- Multifunction lever
- Turn signal
- Radio and climate controls
- Key fob
- Window controls
We will also use a protective seat cover, steering wheel cover, and a floor mat cover as an extra level of protection while your Porsche is in our care.
We cannot wait to see you again in person and welcome you with a warm handshake here at Porsche Orland Park. We look forward to the day when we can invite you to visit our new facility versus steering you toward utilizing our Pick-Up and Delivery Services, but until that day, we wanted to let you know what we’re doing to keep you protected when shopping at Porsche Orland Park. If you have any questions at all – please call our General Manager, Mo Aboutabl at (800) 728-0866.