2015 Porsche Cayman vs. 2015 BMW Z4
Drivers in the market for an exceptional sports car are comparing the 2015 Porsche Cayman vs. 2015 BMW Z4. Porsche Orland Park: A Joe Rizza Dealership knows all the ways the Porsche Cayman excels over the BMW in all categories.
Drivers seeking a sports car appreciate more power and performance. The 2015 BMW Z4 comes standard with a 2.0L 4-cylinder engine for 240 hp. The 2015 Porsche Cayman is equipped with a more impressive 2.7L 6-cylinder engine for 275 hp. The Cayman comes standard with a 6-speed transmission with a dual-mass flywheel and self-adjusting clutch. It also exclusively offers a 7-speed transmission.
Performance is a top concern for sports car drivers, so they’ll be happy to know that the cruising range for the Porsche Cayman is 338 city miles, and 507 highway miles. The BMW Z4 has a city cruising range of 319 miles, and 493 highway miles. Perfect weight distribution ensures optimum precision and handling on this Porsche model. Also aiding in superior performance, are elite systems including:
- Enhanced Porsche Stability Management
- Electromechanical power steering
- Lightweight spring-strut suspension
Exclusive Tech Features
The tech specs on the 2015 Porsche Cayman trump the 2015 BMW Z4. Luxury sports car drivers expect enhanced amenities, and look to the Cayman to provide ample features for convenience and comfort. Enjoy exclusive Porsche Cayman tech features like:
- HomeLink® programmable garage door opener
- 7-inch color touch screen with audio system, CD player, and more
- Universal Audio Interface located in the glove compartment to connect external audio sources
- 4-speaker audio system
The Porsche Cayman also dominates when it comes to interior features. For enhanced luxury, this Porsche model includes standard interior features that the BMW Z4 doesn’t offer, such as:
- Passenger illuminated visor mirror
- Driver illuminated vanity mirror
- Lockable glovebox with a storage compartment behind the handbrake lever
- 2-way sport seats with electric backrest
- Heated steering wheel
- Power release luggage compartments in front and rear
- Climate control including an integrated active carbon filter
- Porsche and Cayman logotype throughout the premium interior
Stylish and Functional Exterior
The style of the Porsche Cayman is far superior to that of the BMW Z4. This sports car model is built with intelligent lightweight construction using aluminum-steel composites for rear-end rigidity and an overall stronger structure. It features sleek exterior features including an automatically extending rear spoiler, underbody paneling, aluminum doors, 18-inch Cayman alloy wheels, a front fascia with integrated air takes, and green-tinted glass all around the vehicle.
For added function, Porsche Cayman drivers will enjoy three rest positions on the door stop, and water-repellent coating on the door windows.
Porsche Orland Park Showcases the Superior 2015 Porsche Cayman
Drivers are comparing the 2015 Porsche Cayman vs. the 2015 BMW Z4 when exploring luxury sports cars. Come on over Porsche Orland Park to see for yourself how the Cayman excels over the Z4, and take it for a test drive today!