Porsche Orland Park is the Local Resource for Steering and Suspension Service
When the time comes for steering and suspension service in Orland Park, drivers always go to Porsche Orland Park: A Joe Rizza Dealership! We’re less than fifteen minutes from the center of town, and our top of the class factory trained technicians are skilled in every facet of automotive maintenance and repair, so your car is always treated with the utmost focus and detail it deserves. Providing an extensive list of services, our team can handle anything that may also come up during suspension checks, such as fluid changes, tire rotations, and battery replacements. Porsche Orland Park is only 14 minutes from the center of town—look how easy it is to get here:
- Go south on 96th Avenue/S. LaGrange Road and head towards W. 144th Place
- Make a left on W. 151st St.
- Make a right on S. 80th Avenue
- Make a right on W. 159th St.
- We’re on the left hand side, at 8130 W. 159th St. in Orland Park!
The Finest Porsche Service Around
Although every component of a Porsche is a vital piece of this automotive work of art, steering and suspension issues are towards the top of the list for requiring routine attention. It should never be delayed or ignored, for as time passes, any potential problem can develop into more concern, as well as pose a greater risk to your safety and that of others within your car or on the same travels. Once we have your vehicle under our hands and eyes, we can provide the following:
- State-of-the-art In-depth Inspection: Not a stitch is missed during our comprehensive diagnostic inspection. After listening to your concerns, our team will run their own assessment and see what we find. We’ll tell you everything you need to know about your car’s shock absorbers, strut rods, rack and pinion assembly, and tie rods, and how it’s all been affected by performance and day to day wear and tear. If you do require a replacement, our dealership only works with OEM parts, so your Porsche remains the real deal and top of its game throughout its care with us.
- Service Specials: Stay informed about service specials that may benefit your car, including ones that you can have texted to your phone, so you don’t miss out on a deal.
Porsche Orland Park Provides the Best Steering & Suspension Service
Stop by today and meet with the expert team that handles steering and suspension services at Porsche Orland Park. We’re here Monday through Thursday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., and on Friday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. You can also call us at 708-364-2412, and make an appointment by phone. Turn your beloved Porsche over to us, and we’ll have it back on the road and back in your care as quickly as possible, as well as performing like it just came out of the showroom!