2017 Porsche Macan Reviews
If the 2017 Porsche Macan has made its way onto your radar as a potential new Tinley Park ride, you’re on the right track for a powerful compact SUV. Check out what the experts have to say in their 2017 Porsche Macan reviews.
The Critics Are Impressed with the All-New 2017 Porsche Macan
Is the 2017 Macan the right car for your Naperville commute? See what the experts are saying about the fresh remodel:
- Edmunds: “Quite simply, no other compact luxury SUV is more engaging and fun to drive as the 2017 Porsche Macan…. Thankfully, this impressive handling capability doesn’t translate to a stiff-legged ride over bumps and ruts. Indeed, the Macan is quite comfortable and quiet over just about any road surface.”
- Car and Driver: “All-wheel drive and a seven-speed automatic are standard on all. The S hit 60 mph in 4.6 seconds in our test…. The PDK’s excellent programming makes it all too easy to forget about the standard steering-wheel-mounted paddle shifters.”
- The Car Connection: “For those in the cabin, the Macan behaves like a useful family wagon. It can carry up to five passengers, but four adults will be most comfortable. Eight-way power front seats are standard, and exceptionally supportive 18-way front seats are available.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “Push the slightest intent into the steering wheel and the Macan darts onto your intended line, offering a necessary level of exactness for keeping pace on roads like these.”
The 2017 Porsche Macan Specs and Features
The 2017 Macan comes loaded with special features and here are a just a few:
- Available 3.0L Twin-Turbo V6 Engine: The Macan engine gives you up to a whopping 400 hp. The engine does well with fuel economy with an average of 23 mpg on the highway.
- Wireless Internet: Access your Macan wireless Internet with multiple mobile devices for a better commute experience.
- Bose Surround Sound: Get crisp, clear sound quality with the help of 14 speakers including a center speaker and subwoofer.
Take Your 2017 Porsche Macan for a Test Drive in Orland Park
Are you ready for your Orland Park test drive at Rizza Porsche? Whether you’re looking for the Macan GTS or a different model, we’ve got you covered. Schedule your appointment with a quick call to 800-728-0866. We’re located at 8130 W. 159th Street and feel free to fill out our contact form if you have more questions.