“5/5” — The 2017 Porsche Cayenne Gets a Perfect Score in its First Expert Review
Coming soon for drivers in the Orland Park, Tinley Park, and Naperville area, the 2017 Porsche Cayenne stands poised to make a scene when it becomes available later this year. The Cayenne promises a sporty and luxurious SUV experience — competitors can’t keep up, and the Cayenne occupies a class of its own. It’s no surprise, then, that Car and Driver gave the Cayenne a perfect 5/5 in its review, the first one released for the 2017 Cayenne.Take a look for yourself why the experts at Car and Driver rave about the new Cayenne, and then come to Rizza Porsche to learn more about our current Porsche models and extensive inventory.
“Among Our Favorite SUVs” — Car and Driver
The 2017 Cayenne made quite an impression with the critics at Car and Driver. The reviewer praises numerous aspects of the Porsche. Here are a few highlights from the review:
- “The Cayenne is a spicy-hot mix of luxury, off-road ability, and sports-car performance—just what you would expect in a Porsche SUV.”
- “Its dynamic properties help put the Cayenne among our favorite SUVs…”
- “Porsche has done as good a job as anyone of integrating the regenerative and mechanical operations…”
- “A Venn diagram mapping new-car shoppers who set out in search of a plug-in hybrid against those thinking “luxury SUV” likely would show a minuscule overlap. Porsche is the first to serve that tiny sliver of the market…”
The 2017 Cayenne’s Specifications and Features
So just what about the 2017 Cayenne is so impressive to earn it a perfect score? Take a look at some of its specifications and available features:
- With a 3.6L V6 engine, the 2017 Cayenne offers drivers a robust 300 horsepower and 295 lb-ft of torque.
- A double wishbone front suspension and multi-link rear suspension make the Cayenne as sporty as it is powerful.
- A number of available features, including heated seats, a heated steering wheel, and a Bose surround sound audio system, deliver a comfortable and classy ride.
- With active safety features, such as adaptive cruise control and lane-change assist, the Cayenne is sure to deliver a safe ride every time.
Learn More About the 2017 Porsche Cayenne at Rizza Porsche of Orland Park Today
If you’re a driver in the Orland Park, Tinley Park, or Naperville area, the 2017 Porsche Cayenne will soon be available for you. To learn more, call us at 800-728-0866 or contact us online. Then, stop in and see us at 8130 West 159th Street in Orland Park, IL today.